Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Evergreen State Fair

This Labor Day Weekend Adam and I went to Monroe with his parents to go to the Evergreen State Fair. We were also able to spend some time with some really good friends of the family, Cindy and Ernie in Snohomish. It was a great time to be with then and to see then again. We got there on Saturday and enjoyed some great fair food, a few rides, the fair animals, Alaskan Pig Races and of course the actual races. This is something I hadn't experienced before but I must say the races were pretty cool. I mostly liked it when they wrecked. But let me tell you after they wreck it takes a while to get the race going again. Some of the best races were the figure eights in my opinion. Talk about a ton of close calls. Here is just a short glimps. I got tired of filming because I wasn't able to pay as much attention to the action.



Here are a few pictures of us enjoying the fair.

No comments: