Saturday, January 26, 2008

I finally did it

Alright, so I started my own blog. I have actually been thinking of it for sometime now but kept thinking what would I write about. I have no kids to tell funny stories about. I am not a writer or someone who would ever claim to have ever done well in English class on purpose. But I am a pharmacist who often times has hilarious stories about people from the other side of the counter. Don't worry, I will tell stories of myself as well.

I decided to finally start it while I was working. I am working right this second as a relief pharmacist at Target pharmacy. That's right, I am getting paid to write this! Isn't that crazy. Don't worry I am not abusing the Target corporation for their time. I have been here since 9 am this morning and we have only filled 37 prescriptions. And for those of you who don't know how slow that is, I usually work at Shopko and we do over 400 a day! So I am bored out of my mind!! So after reading my sister Shauna's and my sister-in-law Erin's posts and making lots of great comments I got bored again and decided, why don't I write my own blog. So, enjoy...I hope.

4 comments:

erin said...

Congrats, Jen! I knew you would come to the dark side sooner of later...HAHAHA! I am excited to keep up with your life a little more. Love ya!~

shauna said...

I love it! I'm excited to discover what REALLY goes on behind the counter (and in my dear sister's life). I'm adding you to my blogroll so I can access your blog quick and easy everyday! Love ya!

tara said...

hey, so i apparently your making comments on other peoples' blogs, eh? apparently i'm canadian. anyway, where are your bff comments, huh? i'm hurt, really...ouch

jason said...

Sweet! You are starting a blog...I just found out I was writing to a crowd of geniuses. I am pretty proud of myself because I am so uneducated.