Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our Trip to Hawaii!!


So, we finally took the trip that we have always wanted to take when we got married. We went to Hawaii! It was the coolest and most fun trip I have ever been on. We stayed at the Turtle Bay Resort on the North Shore of Oahu and we had a week full of so many fun things to do it was awesome. The highlight of the trip was probably the Polynesian Cultural Center. It was so much fun walking around all the villages and the night show was awesome. We saw some really amazing spinner dolphins up close and got to feed a lot of really cool fish when we went snorkeling. The Jack Johnson concert was fun but very exhausting trying to find a parking spot in the very busy and congested Waikiki. We want to go again soon and probably just stay up on the North Shore as much as possible. It is so beautiful and there is so much more we want to do next time.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Yay Hawaii!! I love it there. I found you from Shannon's new page. My blog is www.adamsfamilywsu.blogspot.com

Rhonda Barnes said...

Love your pictures....it does look lovely there and you two belong!! Love Mom

Rob and Shannon LaFontaine said...

Hey Jen! What's up?! It's Squeaky, just in case you didn't figure that out already. :) I thought I'd let you know that Rob and I will be in Spokane the week of July 21. I've talked with Camille a little bit and we though it would be fun for the four of us, meaning you, me, her, and Tara (oh, and husbands too) to get together while we're in town. What days work best for you. Could we maybe do dinner at yours or Tara's place? What are your thoughts? Let me know. Talk to you soon! -Squeaky :)

shauna said...

I can't wait to see all your pictures next week! We're going to have a blast...