Thursday, July 24, 2008

The major improvements are done!!

After almost two months of living in the basement of our new house we were finally able to move upstairs to enjoy our new carpet and paint and all the other little things we did. As promised here are some before and after pictures of the house.














The Master Bedroom Before and Then...



















The Office Before...And After




















The Spare Bedroom Before...........And After
















And of course the living room before and after...















Our Favorite part and place to hang out is probably the back yard and patio...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted some photos of your house! I heard it was great but glad to see it, you guys did a great job! See you in a couple of weeks!

Anonymous said...

Jen I love your finished work on the upstairs & the carpet looks really nice. I love the back yard that would have to be my favorite place to your house as well. :) Love ya Denise

Rhonda Barnes said...

WOWOWOWOWOWO IT LOOKS AWESOME!! LOVE THE COLORS. HAY IT THAT ONE WALL WITH THE NEW VANITY BLUE? HOW LOVELY IT IS LOVE YA MOM

shauna said...

Very nice! I LOVE IT! Now, come and do my house. Really. When can you?