Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's all done...really it is

Okay, I know I said it was done before but now it really is finished. The couch is down there, although there was some doubt from the delivery guys that it wouldn't fit in the basement. After some scuffs on the wall they got it down there. The TV is mounted on the wall along with the entertainment consol and thanks to Adam's parents and some drill bits we got the surround sound up this weekend as well. One call to our good friend Andy and we even has satelite hooked up down there too. Here is the final photos.

So if you are feeling up to watching a good movie, you know who to call!!

2 comments:

Rhonda Barnes said...

reJen it looks really nice....I am coming to watch Grease!!!You name it I am there. Love ya both Mom

erin said...

We are coming...you know sometime, in the future...It looks fantastic!

PS--can you email me your address?