Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We are having an Addison or a Piper!!

I had my first ultra sound today and it looks like Adam and I are going to be having a girl come December. It was quite an experience going to have the ultrasound. First of all it is not like the movies at all. The gel stuff was not cold and it didn't take 5 minutes to complete the ultrasound. It took 45 minutes and that gel stuff gets everywhere by the way. Our little girl didn't want to move so it took a while to get her in the right positions to do all the necessary measurements. But when she did we got some really good shots of her. We only got one picture printed from the doctors office but we also got a DVD of the ultrasound. Not all 45 minutes but just the highlights. Here are a few photos...first the 3-D ones.


And here is the one where she sin't shy to show us what she is!


I was exhausted after the ultrasound due to the anticipation of it all. Too bad I didn't have time to take a nap afterwards.

6 comments:

erin said...

We are so excited for you guys! There are so many girl cousins now--it will be so much fun for them when they are older. We are sad we can't unload all of our boy clothes on you :) I will send you all the ones your Mom made for the girls once Norah is done with them. Yeah PINK!!!

Rob and Shannon LaFontaine said...

How exciting! It's so much fun to get to see your little one through the ultrasound, to hear their heartbeat, and then to see if it's a boy or girl. We are so happy and excited for you guys! Keep the updates coming! :)

The Rupps said...

Yeah! I thought it was a girl. And I have to say that I love both of the names...How cute. SO you need to let me know what colors you are doing her room in and I will make you a quilt! We are so excited for you guys. You will love being parents..it is so awesome. Congrats!
PS.Tara and I were swapping maternity clothes, would you like to e added into the rotation? There is some pretty cute stuff.

tara said...

hey pal...what's with the 3D??? you went all fancy on me. i must admit, they are a little creepy, but yay for a girl that sofi will be just old enough to beat up! i mean play with :) congrats pal. enjoy the next 3 months because its all downhill from there...

Anonymous said...

Marcus Glade has a piper!

Child Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting...your house is looking really good.