Sunday, February 24, 2008

The craziest phone call ever...so far at least

I mentioned that my last post wasn't my craziest phone call ever so I thought I would tell you about my craziest phone call ever. It happened when I was still an intern about 2 years ago. I answered the phone and this is what happened.

Me: Hello, Shopko pharmacy this is Jen.

Man: Yes, I was wondering if you could help me with something.

Me: Sure, I can see what I can do.

Man: Well, ya see I have my meat here and me and my woman are trying to do the hibbity-dibbity and I can't get it up. Is there something I can do about that?

Me: Well...uh. (I'm thinking, is this guy serious because if he is, I can't laugh at him but if he isn't I should hang up on him. But just in case he is serious I have to give good customer service so I tried to answer his question).

Man: Isn't there something over the counter I can take for this?

Me: Well, the only things I know about that are proven to help with this problem are only available with a prescription.

Man: Are you sure there isn't something over the counter I can use.

Me: No sir, there is not anything that I would recommend for you that is over the counter. You may want to call GNC. They might have something herbal for you to try.

So, I have to admit, I have recommended several crazy individuals such as the man on the phone to GNC. I always wonder if there is some poor guy working there who gets to help the weird ED guy as well as the little high school girl from India who wanted something to enhance her breast size.

4 comments:

erin said...

"I have my meat here," "the hibbety-dibbety" Oh that is awesome! And you are right--the poor GNC guys!

jason said...

So should I make your link on my blog. "Advice on the Hibbety-Dibbety" or keep it at "Vaginal Dryness"?

shauna said...

Wow. This blog is gonna be fun! Have you run that thing to see what your blog is rated? I'm not sure if hibbety-dibbety counts as rated r, but it'd be interesting to find out (don't worry--I'll still read you even if you are rated r). ;)

shauna said...

Okay, Jen. It's time for another post. Oh--and when do you head out for Hawaii? Dying to hear about THAT trip!